Our attitude toward memory care-from dementia to Alzheimer’s- embraces the entirety of every resident’s individual needs.
At Lincolnshire Place, our team is dedicated to the complete physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each and every member of our community. Our state-of-the-art residence has well-trained staff and engaging activities. We’ll not just meet but exceed all of your needs and expectations of a memory care center, encouraging those who facing dementia or Alzheimer’s. We are committed to respecting the individuality and dignity of every person in our care.
Below is a small sampling of the many services you can expect at Lincolnshire Place:
- Menu prepared by a team of nutritionists and facilitated by our healthcare coordinator and dedicated kitchen staff
- Tasty, home-cooked meals are prepared on site from fresh ingredients
- Snacks and drinks available 24/7
- Weight loss/gain programs available
- Daily, fun exercise regimens
- Family-fused events, such as birthdays and
other parties available
- alzheimer’s careOne-on-one as well as group activities on a constant basis
- Supervised and chaperoned trips to foster feelings of independence and accomplishment
- Musical events on facility
- Friendly pet visits allowed
- Residents and their families are encouraged to decorate and personalize their apartment and make it their own with of furniture and artwork.
Come discover these and other services available at Lincolnshire Place. Meet with us to learn more about how our memory care center is truly a community, one that fosters health, connectedness, and even joyfulness in the face of dementia and Alzheimer’s.